SEASONALITY: ALL YEAR
BROCCOLI SHRIMP ALFREDO
– 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine
– 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– ½ cup butter, cubed
– 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, cubed
– 1 cup of whole milk
– ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
– ½ teaspoon salt
– Dash pepper
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute shrimp and garlic in butter in a large skillet until the shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk, and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until the cheeses are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Place one in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt, and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through—drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.